Twelve month lodge holiday licence explained

 A 12 month holiday licence

When moving on to a leisure holiday park you will be offered a 12 month holiday agreement

This agreement enables you to live on that park for twelve months of the year.

It will mean you will need another address in the UK for your Electoral list, doctors and car insurance.

There is usually a service fee which covers rubbish collection, security and general maintenance of the gardens, fences and so on.

All our lodge parks allow for a 12 month holiday agreement.

Lease on the land for the lodges is 99 years.

Full terms and conditions can be emailed or posted to you.

Contact Us now

© Copyright Lodge Home Sales